● 辦 公 室：護理館5樓 515室
● 聯絡電話：(02) 2826-7000 #65337
● 傳真電話：(02) 2820-6252
● 英文版主頁 連結
○ 澳洲昆士蘭大學 Computer Science (Data Mining)博士
○ 澳洲昆士蘭大學 Computer Science 、Information Technology碩士
○ 國立臺灣大學 哲學系學士
○ Research Developer, TrademarkVision
○ Internship, Hunan Research Centre for Hypertension, The 3 rd Xianya Hospital, Central South University,China
○ PhD candidate, University of Queensland
○ Part-time Research Assistant, University of Queensland
○ Tutor, University of Queensland,
● 著作（或研究發表） Updated in July 2021
1. “Applying a ‘Big Data’ Literature System to Recommend Antihypertensive Drugs forHypertension Patients with Diabetes Mellitus” , Jing-xian Shu, Ying Li, Ting He, Ling Chen , XueLi, Lin-lin Zou, Lu Yin, Xiao-hui Li, An-li Wang, Xing Liu and Hong Yuan, Medical Science Monitor ,vol. 24, pp. 114-148, 2018.
2. “Mining Medical Examination Records – A Graph-based Approach” , Ling Chen , Xue Li, Quan Z.Sheng, Wen-Chih Peng, John Bennett, Hsiao-Yun Hu, and Nicole Huang, IEEE Transactions onKnowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE, an Australia ERA A-ranked journal), vol. 28, no. 9, pp.2423-2437, 2016.
3. “Personal health indexing based on medical examinations: A data mining approach” , Ling Chen ,Xue Li, Yi Yang, Hanna Kurniawati, Quan Z. Sheng, Hsiao-Yun. Hu, and Nicole Huang, DecisionSupport Systems (an Australia ERA A*-ranked journal), vol. 81, pp. 54–65, 2016.
4. “Mining Personal Health Index from Annual Geriatric Medical Examinations” , Ling Chen , XueLi, Sen Wang, Hsiao-Yun Hu, Nicole Huang, Quan Z. Sheng, and Mohamed Sharaf, in theInternational Conference on Data Mining (ICDM’14, an ERA A-ranked conference), Shenzhen, China,2014, pp. 761–766.
5. “MedRank: Discovering Influential Medical Treatments from Literature by InformationNetwork Analysis” , Ling Chen , Xue Li, Jiawei Han, presented at the 24 th Australasian DatabaseConference (ADC, an ERA B-ranked conference), in Conferences in Research and Practice inInformation Technology (CRPIT) , Vol. 137, Hua Wang and Rui Zhang, Ed., 2013, pp. 3-12.
6. “Introducing Cloud Computing Topics in Curricula” , Ling Chen , Yang Liu, Marcus Gallagher,Bernard Pailthorpe, Shazia Sadiq, Heng Tao Shen and Xue Li, Journal of Information SystemsEducation (JISE, an ERA C-ranked journal), Vol. 23, No. 3 Fall, 2012, pp. 315-324.
7. “On the Prediction of Re-tweeting Activities in Social Networks – a report of the WISE 2012Challenge” , Sayan Unankard, Ling Chen , Peng Li, Sen Wang, Zi Huang, Mohamed Sharaf and XueLi, in Web Information Systems Engineering – WISE 2012 (an ERA A-ranked conference), SpringerBerlin Heidelberg, 2012, pp. 744-754. [First prize of the Data Mining track challenge]