Coming soon![Admission]Application for National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University 112 Master Degree
（Please click in directly, make sure you check application time & other related details）
Posted on Aug 29th, 2022
- Providing education and training for students to enhance their public health vision and ability to promote community health through health administration, services or research.
- Providing the platform for interdisciplinary course program among local students.
- International students please check out website for International Health Program.
Scope Of Curriculum
- The curriculum is based on the courses jointly offered by five graduate institutes related to public health. Core courses in fields include Epidemiology, Biostatics, Environmental and Occupational Health, Health Strategy & Administration, Social Behavior in Health, Health Law and Ethics.
- A minimum of 32 credits are required (including 3 credits of practicum).
- Students will earn the “Master of Public Health” degree from Master of Public Health Program after completing their studies.
Completion of a bachelor’s degree in biology, medicine, and/or other health sciences or related fields at public or registered private universities and independent colleges.
- Ms. Edna Ho
- Address: No 155, Sec. 2, Li-Nong St. Taipei 112, Taiwan R.O.C. (Yangming Campus)
- Phone number: +886-2-28267000 ext.65334
- Fax: +886-2-2821-8165
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org